Saturday, June 20, 2009

An Epiphany

Finally, I have settled on a direction for my home website.

I am going to learn Inkscape, Blender and develop the characters for animation for our planned movies. The point here is that I am a beginner in these tools, and I will be recording my learning sessions. These videos will then be available under the Graphics section. Then as I gain experience, the movies will be the fulfillment of the site's original direction.

Finally, This should lead to some interesting and worthwhile content. I will learn how to drive interested Internet traffic to my site. This too I will share. I do not believe in the get rich schemes so prevalent on Twitter. This is going to take some time and hard work.

Click the "Home" link to return to www.essjam.com

No comments: