Saturday, October 12, 2013

ACW - Finished Limbers

I just put the finishing touches on my 15MM ACW limber project for Longstreet. They came out pretty well, that is they will be okay for table top quality. Now I can get back to my Maurice / Hauverstover project. That is of course, if nothing else grabs my fancy.

Over the years, I have experimented with different mixes of static grass colors to arrive at something that looks good on the table top. But I have never been completely satisfied. This is another batch that is close, but still not exactly what I am working for. It is almost there, so I am recording the formula for later use. Maybe with just a couple more tweaks it will be what I want

  • 2 TBSP - Medium Green Static Grass
  • 1 TBSP - Harvest Gold Static Grass
  • 1 TBSP - Green Grass Fine Turf
  • 1 TBSP - Summer Lawn Blend Flock and Turf

The limbers from the front

The limbers from the back

Now, I think I had better get a new coat of wax on my car before winter sets in. Happy gaming!

2 comments:

Cluck Amok said...

Nice work!

Essjam said...

Thanks Chris, I appreciate the feedback